Rebirth is the main function of the game that allows you to progress and become stronger.
Rebirthing becomes available after defeating Hyperion for the first time. Rebirthing allows your god to start over again, retaining the multipliers acquired from the previous run.
As your god trains and fights, rebirth multiplier increases. Many factors influence the rebirth multiplier:
- Achievements give a boost to your rebirth multipliers, the extent of which is calculated from your past rebirth multipliers, AACs completed, and other factors. The multipliers for each achievement are additive, e.g. 2 achievements that both give 10x have an effect of 20x, rather than 100x.
- Defeating a god will multiply your god multi by 2 and increase the stat multi cap to the same amount (this means you may lose on the stats multi benefit if it can't keep up with the god multi), for a total of 4x to your rebirth multipliers.
- Monuments and upgrades together can increase rebirth multipliers by massive amounts.
- Pets can increase your rebirth multipliers by up to 999% (10x) with enough growth and training.
- Pet multiplier campaigns can increase the pet rebirth multiplier even more.
- Short rebirths heavily penalize your multipliers to discourage very fast GP farming. Between 0 minutes and 1 hour, there is a linear scale dividing your potential rebirth multiplier, with 1 hour giving you 100% of your expected multis. On top of that, there are dividers to your rebirth multis of /2 when you are below 60, 30, 15, 12 10, 8 and 6 minutes of time on your run, and /3 when under 5, 4, 3 and 2 minutes.
- After 1 hour, your rebirth multipliers increase by 1% every 30 minutes.